The Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat topic (replacement of our Chatroom)

5 posters

Go down

Chat topic (replacement of our Chatroom) Empty Re: Chat topic (replacement of our Chatroom)

Post  Chelle Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:05 am

This one works for me if it does for the others.

Chelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chat topic (replacement of our Chatroom) Empty Re: Chat topic (replacement of our Chatroom)

Post  Admin Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:59 am

How bout this one? I'm having a hard time hooking up a new skin, somehow it doesn't work, at least not for me.

Maybe Claud can take a looksy, when she drops in.

Good news though, the old forum is back....even though it said on there help forum it could be months before we would get it back. Guess we where lucky but we will keep this one for emergencies. Just in case.

The chatbox was found just after this topic was created. Laughing Now we have two. Laughing

Ps. Zoe is not an Admin on this one, just Chelle, Chopper and Chang are hooked up so far.

Admin
Admin

https://dwightschultz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelle Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:06 am

I think it can be changed in the Admin panel - Zoey? Claud? Do you want to see what you can do about that? I've got an insane weekend ahead of me. This is about the only "quiet time" I have and it's going to last about 5 more minutes.

Chelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  armyman Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Can we change the colors? Hard to see. If not np. Just thought I would ask.

armyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelle Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:50 pm

OK - it appears we DO have a chat room... There is a chat box that you click "log in" on the page. I was all alone in there earlier today.

Chelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelle Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:31 pm

WTF is "Twitter" anyway? I hear people talk about it but I've never used it.

Chelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  H.M. Riekjjuh Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:57 am

Hi!
Thanks for the efford!
I have the same name as at the Playground,\
Hugsies Arieke

H.M. Riekjjuh

Back to top Go down

Post  Choppercrazy Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:16 am

yes pretend it's some kind of twitter! Very Happy
Choppercrazy
Choppercrazy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:13 am

Welcome everyone to our emergency playground! How are you all doing? flower

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chat topic (replacement of our Chatroom) Empty Chat topic (replacement of our Chatroom)

Post  Admin Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:12 am

This forum doesn't have an Chatbox function. Sad So we are gone have to make due. Why not use this topic to talk to each other using short sentences like our old chatbox posting back and forward. Who knows it might even work, just get creative. Very Happy

EDIT: I even changed the order of the posts around, so just like our old chatroom the newest post will be at the very top.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum